Entries for the 2022 TDF Little ones Art Awards are now open up!
Adhering to the accomplishment of our inaugural young ones art awards plan in 2021, we’re thrilled to the moment yet again be teaming up with our presenting companion, Honan, to host this occasion celebrating kids’ special creativity. Honan are a proudly Australian firm who have been delivering a full array of insurance policies, hazard and money alternatives to individuals and organizations due to the fact 1964.
The theme of the 2022 awards program is ‘household’. Interpret this in any way you would like: paint a ‘family portrait.’ How about your garden or veggie patch? Something IN your household operates too! Can you attract your lego collection, your pet lizard, or your toddler brother? Or how about a painting of your favourite property-cooked supper? Your artwork can be something that reminds you of residence.
Our remarkable judges Reko Rennie, Beci Orpin, and Ken Carried out will when yet again select 5 winners to acquire home $1,000 every single, furthermore their winning artwork on a customised pencil case thanks to Crumb Young ones – and all the accolades!
15 runners up (a few in each and every age group) will get their profitable style on a customised pencil situation thanks to Crumb Little ones.
100% of entry expenses go specifically to Children’s Floor — a charity working with First Nations communities around a 25-12 months period of time to make true and lasting improve. Children’s Ground’s eyesight is for all Initial Nations folks in Australia to attain a lifetime of prospect, strong cultural identity, and private wellbeing by obtaining voice and company over their social, cultural, political and financial future.
Honan is the presenting companion of this celebration, and our supporting companions are Gro-To, Birkenstock, and the Mercedes-Benz V-Class! Thank you so a lot to all our sponsors for making these awards occur!
How to enter:
1. Youngsters throughout Australia are invited to make an A4-sized artwork in any medium (paint, pencil, Texta, crayon, collage, or even digital art) responding to the 2022 concept: ‘home.’
2. Take a photo or scan the artwork, and post on-line to the TDF Little ones Artwork Awards website.
3. Entries cost $5 (with the choice to donate a lot more), and 100% of all entry service fees will go instantly to Children’s Ground. We’re hoping to increase at least $10,000.
4. Entries open Monday April 4 2022 and near Sunday April 24 at 11.59pm (AEST). Winners will be announced Friday Could 6.
– 1 x winner in every single of the five age types (5 full winners) will get $1,000, and a customised Crumb Children pencil case showcasing their artwork.
– 3 x runners up in each and every class (15 overall runners up) will obtain a customised Crumb Youngsters pencil situation that includes their artwork.
– All winners and runners up will have their artwork included in a tale on The Design Data files, when we announce the winners!
The TDF Children Artwork Awards is proudly presented by Honan Insurance, along with supporting partners Gro-To, Birkenstock, and the Mercedes-Benz V-Course.
Browse the awards phrases and disorders right here.
Find out a lot more about the function of Children’s Ground right here.
Enter the TDF Young ones Art Awards below!